Emergency First Aid with Level C CPR/AED certification (April 14)
When: Thursday, April 14, 2022, at 12:45 p.m.
Where: 63 Main Street, Exeter, ON
To register, please contact Donna Kaczmarcyk firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $130 for OPIC members; $185 for non-OPIC members
**PLEASE NOTE, THE ONLINE PORTION MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE IN-PERSON PORTION on April 14th, 2022!**
What to bring: your mask, a pen & kneeling mat or a small blanket for your knees when on the floor for CPR/AED practice if you wish.
What to Expect & COVID Protocols - Subject to change
**** MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES ****
- You will be asked to fill out a COVID screening form that each participant will need to fill out the morning of the course. We kindly ask IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID or COMMON COLD symptoms you DO NOT attend training, we can reschedule, and no cancelation fee will be taken!
- Instructor will be wearing a mask & participants will also be asked to arrive wearing a mask.
- Proper social distancing will be in effect throughout the entire day. ***
- Each participant will be assigned a "square" and in that area, there will be everything they need to accomplish the morning of the training 1:1 ratio for mannequins etc. They will also each have their own cleaning/disinfecting solution as well as hand sanitizer.
- No food is permitted in the training room.
- All First Aid Supplies will be one-time use only and participants will dispose of them at the end of the afternoon
- At the end of the day, a verbal test will be given to solidify the training objectives have been met.
Shared on behalf of Ontario Pork Industry Council (OPIC)