Cooking Instructions: Grilled Pork Chops
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Dry pork chops with paper towel, season with salt and pepper. Place chops on grill. Slather top with barbecue sauce (if using). Cover and let cook 5-6 minutes before flipping. Slather chops with remaining barbeque sauce, and cook covered for another 5-6 minutes.
3. Remove from grill when meat thermometer inserted into centre reads 155 F/68 C. Let rest until the temperature reaches 160 F/71 C.
4. Serve with a generous spoonful of chimichurri and a side of roasted corn salad.
1. To the bowl of a food processor add all ingredients. Process on low for 1-2 minutes or until parsley and cilantro is uniformly chopped.
Roasted Corn Salad
2. Transfer to airtight container or mason jar and refrigerate for up to a week.
1. In a large pot of boiling water over high heat, cook corn for 10 minutes or until tender-crisp.
2. Remove corn and brush with 2 tbsp oil. Place on preheated grill for 10-15 minutes, turning frequently.
3. Remove corn from grill and allow to cool. Slice the kernels from the cobs.
4. In a large bowl add remaining oil, lime juice, and salt and pepper; whisk until combined. Add corn kernels, red onion, tomatoes, and cilantro, toss to combine. If using, top with crumbled feta cheese.