This oven-roasted honey mustard pork tenderloin recipe only has five ingredients. Easy, quick, and tastes great.
- 1 Ontario pork tenderloin, about 12 oz (375 grams)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) honey
- 2 Tbsp (25 mL) cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (25 mL) brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) prepared yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). In a small bowl, mix honey, vinegar, sugar and mustard. Coat pork tenderloin with sauce.
- Place pork tenderloin in a shallow pan, lined with foil. Roast for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155-160°F (68-71°C), using a meat thermometer.
- Slice and serve with mashed potatoes and colourful vegetables.