Easy and quick, this grilled pork tenderloin recipe is full of flavour.
- 2 Ontario pork tenderloins, about 1-1/2 lb (750 g)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) seeded and diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) fresh (preferably) orange juice
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each: salt and ground black pepper
- Remove the silverskin from the pork tenderloin. Trim any visible fat and pat dry; set aside.
- In a resealable bag or large shallow dish, whisk together lemon zest, juice, oil, mustard and pepper. Place pork tenderloin in mixture and turn to coat well. Seal or cover with plastic wrap and let stand for at least 15 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Fresh Tomato Relish: In a bowl, stir together tomatoes, basil, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill pork tenderloins all over until grill-marked. Reduce grill to medium and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally until internal temperature registers 155ºF (68ºC). Remove to cutting board and tent with foil. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place slices on serving platter and sprinkle with salt to taste. Spoon Fresh Tomato Relish over top pork slices to serve.
|Grilled Pork Tenderloins with Tomato Relish
|1/6 of recipe