This juicy and flavourful grilled pork tenderloin recipe is perfect for those sizzling summer BBQs. Enjoy the classic flavour and seasoning combination of rosemary and lemon.
- 1 Ontario pork tenderloin (about 1 lb/500 g)
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) liquid honey
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- Remove silverskin from pork tenderloin and place into shallow dish. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Finely grate 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of lemon zest from lemon and set aside in a small bowl. Cut lemon in half and squeeze out 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the juice into same bowl. Add oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Pour over tenderloin and turn to coat all over.
- Cut remaining lemon half into thick circle slices.
- Place pork tenderloin on grill; close lid and grill for about 20 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining marinade until meat thermometer reaches 155ºF (68ºC). Brush tenderloin with honey all over. Place lemon slices onto grill for about 2 minutes until grill marked and warmed through.
- Remove pork to cutting board and let stand for 3 minutes. Slice and serve with grilled lemon.
|Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
|1/4 of recipe