Made with soy sauce, honey and a bit of hot sauce, this easy air fryer pork tenderloin recipe is simple and tasty for a weeknight meal.
- 1 Ontario pork tenderloin (about 1 lb/500 g)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) soy sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sriracha
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups (750 mL) hot-cooked rice
- Trim any visible fat or silver skin from the pork tenderloin and cut in half if necessary to fit into air fryer; place in a shallow glass dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, maple syrup, sriracha, ginger and garlic. Pour half of the sauce over pork tenderloin and turn to coat evenly.
- Lightly spray air fryer with cooking spray. Remove from glass dish and place pork tenderloin into air fryer and set temperature to 400ºF (200ºC). Once heated, put pork into air fryer and cook for 18 to 20 minutes, removing once to brush with some of the remaining sauce.
- Place pork tenderloin on cutting board and let rest for 3 minutes. Thinly slice and serve over rice with remaining sauce.
|Easy Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
|1/4 of recipe