Garlic butter melts deliciously over these ham and cheese sliders. This slider recipe is perfect for game day festivities or with friends and family on a Friday night.
- 12 oz (375 g) thinly sliced Ontario black forest ham
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup (125 mL) butter, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) garlic powder
- 12 soft brioche slider buns
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise
- Toss ham with broth to moisten in a bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, parsley and garlic powder.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut slider buns in half and spread about half of the butter mixture onto the bottom half of the buns. Place them onto prepared pan. Sprinkle with half of the cheese and top with ham slices. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- In a small bowl, stir together grainy mustard and mayonnaise. Spread over remaining top buns and place on top of ham and cheese.
- Melt remaining butter mixture and brush all over top of the sliders. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and buns are toasted. Let stand 2 minutes before enjoying.
Tip: Keep the sliders close together for a softer interior. If you want the sides to be a bit more toasty then separate them before baking.
|Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders
|1/6 of recipe