The Ontario Pork Producers’ Marketing Board ("Ontario Pork"), maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. Although accessible by others, the Site and its content are intended for access and use by residents of Canada only.
Through your access to and use of the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set forth below.
Terms and Conditions
- You may freely browse the Site. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Ontario Pork. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
- You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and must not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Ontario Pork.
- Images of animals, people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission, by Ontario Pork. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications, regulations and statutes.
- While Ontario Pork uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information, tools (such as a Load Density Calculator) and other content (collectively, the "Content") in the Site, Ontario Pork in any event makes no warranties, conditions, or representations as to the accuracy of the Content. Ontario Pork assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content of the Site. You are solely responsible and liable for determining whether any Content is accurate and up to date.
- You use the Site (including all Content) solely at your own risk. Neither Ontario Pork nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive or other damages, or any claims or losses, arising out of your access to or use of the Site (including all Content). This includes damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site (including all Content) is provided to you strictly "AS IS" without warranties or conditions of any kind including merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restriction or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Ontario Pork may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Ontario Pork is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services.
- The trademarks, logos, and other marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Ontario Pork and others. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Ontario Pork or such third party. Your use of the Trademarks on the Site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Ontario Pork will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Ontario Pork has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites is solely at your own risk.
- Although Ontario Pork may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and like on the Site, Ontario Pork is under no obligation to do so and Ontario Pork assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the Content of the Site nor from any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate the law. Ontario Pork will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Ontario Pork to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such material.
- Ontario Pork reserves the right to alter or delete Content from the Site at any time.
- Ontario Pork may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.