When: Monday, June 27, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Where: Rostock Hall - 4817 46 Line, Rostock, ON
To register, please contact Donna Kaczmarcyk email@example.com
Cost: $25 for OPIC members; $50 for non-OPIC members
View the pamphlet for this training
This half-day, instructor-led course equips supervisors with the necessary knowledge to understand their legal duties, their role as a leader and the concept of due diligence.
Supervisors are provided with the knowledge and tools they need to be proactive in protecting worker health and safety and taking the necessary steps to demonstrate due diligence.
Who Should Attend?
- Farm owners
- Farm/barn managers
- Farm/barn supervisor
What Are The Benefits?
- Recall key components of the OH&S Act applicable to exercising due diligence.
- Summarize the duties and responsibilities of a supervisor under the OH&S Act and how to implement in the workplace.
- Give examples of how supervisors can exercise due diligence.
- Create an action plan of steps to demonstrate due diligence in your own workplace.
- Analyze case studies to determine if due diligence was established.
Shared on behalf of Ontario Pork Industry Council (OPIC)