Ontario Pork will be hosting information meetings for producers to discuss recommendations of the Political Structure Committee to improve efficiency and effectiveness of local pork producers’ associations, delegate allocation, the Board of Directors.
The agenda will also include a demo of the AgManifest software, developed by Ontario Pork to replace physical paperwork of the industry hog movement, feeding into the PigTrace database.
Please see attached a letter from Ontario Pork’s Board Chair, Eric Schwindt for more information.
Five sessions will be held across the province:
– Wednesday, November 27, 2019, 12:00 p.m. – Holiday Inn Express, 11 Benson Street, Kingston
– Monday, December 2, 2019, 5:00 p.m. – Best Western Brantford Hotel & Conference Centre, 19 Holiday Drive, Brantford
– Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 5:00 p.m. – Mitchell Golf Club, 81 Frances Street West, Mitchell
– Thursday, December 5, 2019, 5:00 p.m. – Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, 6675 Burtwistle Lane, London
– Friday, December 6, 2019, 12:00 p.m. – King Hotel, 112 King Street, Palmerston
Registration is required. When you are registering by email at email@example.com, please indicate your name and which meeting/location you will be attending.