Tuesday June 11 2019 at 7:30 pm at the O.M.A.F.R.A. Building 401 Lakeview Dr. Woodstock ON
Swine Health Ontario will be doing a presentation.
Are you interested in participating in an Oxford County PRRS ARCE?
Swine Health Ontario currently supports ARCE programs across Ontario for PRRS and PED – this effort includes sharing information on disease breaks for these diseases. Support for area programs to work together in a neighbourhood is also available.
- ARCE’s are developed to assist producers in understanding disease status of your pigs and pigs in your area
- The goal is to work together with your neighbours and associated veterinarians to control and when appropriate eliminate disease
- Participating producers agree to share information about their sites, including disease status for identified diseases such as PRRS and PED with other participants
- Biosecurity, testing and control and elimination strategies can be discussed together
What will we discuss?
- What does this mean to you?
- How big should the area be?
- Are we missing sites?
- Are there site statuses that need to be update?
- What can be supported by the ARCE project?
- What would the group like to accomplish?
For more information contact Lori Moser firstname.lastname@example.org 519-577-6742