When: Thursday, June 9, 2022, at 8:30 a.m.
Where: Rostock Hall - 4817 46 Line, Rostock, ON
To register, please contact Donna Kaczmarcyk email@example.com
Cost: $130 for OPIC members; $185 for non-OPIC members
View the pamphlet for this training
What to bring: your mask, a pen & kneeling mat or a small blanket for your knees when on the floor for CPR/AED practice if you wish.
What to Expect & COVID Protocols - Subject to change
**** MASKS ARE ENCOURAGED TO BE WORN ***
- You will be asked to sign that you have done COVID self screening that morning. We kindly ask IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID or COMMON COLD symptoms you DO NOT attend training, we can reschedule, and no cancelation fee will be taken!
- Instructor will be wearing a mask
- Instructor will arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of class to complete set up for proper social distancing.
- Each participant will be assigned a "square" and in that area there will be everything they need to accomplish the morning of the training 1:1 ratio for manikins etc. They will also each have their own cleaning/disinfecting solution as well as hand sanitizer. Frequent reminders of sanitization & cleaning breaks will be given by the instructor at various points throughout the day.
- At lunch time all participants will be asked to leave the training area to allow the instructor to change over from CPR supplies to First Aid Supplies. All First Aid Supplies will be one time use only and participants will dispose of them at the end of the afternoon. Training aids ie.epi pen trainers will again be a 1:1 ratio and will be sanitized before use and after use.
- At the end of the day a verbal test will be given to solidify the training objectives have been met.
Shared on behalf of Ontario Pork Industry Council (OPIC)