70 1" Meatballs
- 2 lbs ground pork
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 348ml can whole berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 350F, position racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, mix pork with goat cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley, ¼ cup cranberry sauce (reserve remaining for serving), egg, salt and chili flakes.
- Roll mixture into 1” sized balls, and arrange on two baking sheets. Roast in the top and bottom thirds oven for 25-30 minutes, switching sheets halfway through, until meatballs reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- If serving immediately, carefully toss warm meatballs with remaining cranberry sauce and serve.
Make-ahead tip: If prepping ahead of time, save the last step (tossing in cranberry sauce) until ready to serve.
Slow-cooker tip: Serve in slow cooker with heat setting turned to ‘warm’