Frenched Ontario Pork Roasts
2 Frenched Ontario Pork roasts
5 tablespoons fresh rosemary
5 tablespoons fresh thyme
4 gloves garlic
1/ 4 cup olive oil
Fresh cracked pepper
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Finely chop rosemary, thyme, and garlic, mix with the olive oil.
3. Season pork racks with Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.
4. Rub the herb mix all over the pork racks.
5. Put the pork in the oven, on a raised rack to allow the air to circulate around the pork for even cooking.
6. Take out the racks when the internal temperatures reach 150 degrees.
7. Increase oven temperature to 550 degrees
8. Put the racks back in the oven until the exterior of the pork gets nice sear and internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
9. Lay the pork racks against each other so the ribs cross, for presentation.
10. Rest for 5 minutes and slice between the bones.