Ontario Pork Annual General Meeting
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
12:00 p.m. – registration
1:00 p.m. - afternoon program begins
4:30 p.m. – free time
6:30 p.m. – Dinner/Banquet
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
7:30 a.m. – breakfast and registration
8:15 a.m. – business program begins
12:00 p.m. – lunch
1:00 p.m. – afternoon program begins
2:30 p.m. - closing remarks
Delta Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre
50 Stone Road West
• Michael Olson - Exploring pork’s great potential
• Michele Payn - Translating farm to food
• Kathleen Sullivan - International trade: what you can’t afford to ignore
• Joseph Kerns - Economic drivers impacting pork profitability
• Michael Young - Quality and confidence: the international pork landscape
• Hans Kristensen - Canadian Pork Council Update
• Maureen Anderson and Kim Lambert - Antimicrobial resistance
View our full agenda and speaker bios.
Ontario Pork Elected delegates, presidents and secretaries
- You are pre-registered for ALL portions of the AGM/Banquet (Tuesday afternoon sessions; evening banquet and all portions on Wednesday).
If you do NOT plan to attend parts of the event, please email email@example.com BEFORE March 16.
- Please register here by Friday, March 16.
Delta Hotel - Group rate: $142 +HST before February 26th
Book by calling 1-888-236-2427
Rooms fill up quickly, so don’t delay. Reservations can be cancelled closer to the event, if a room is not needed.
Ontario Pork delegate block of hotel rooms
Group code: OP5 or mention Ontario Pork AGM delegate
* Check with your local Association to avoid double bookings.
|Industry block of hotel rooms
Group code: OP6 or mention Ontario Pork Industry
Reservation contact at hotel (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m): Rachel Armbruster at 519-780-3729
Other hotels in the area are listed below. Ontario Pork does not have special rates at these hotels.
Days Inn (within a walking distance from the Delta hotel)
785 Gordon Street, Guelph
Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel & Conference Centre
601 Scottsdale Drive, Guelph